Re: [NTO] Illegal message content?

  • Don - htmlfixit.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2004
      I think everyone has this problem currently. I think it is a bounce
      going from someones email address to the list. I wrote the list
      administrator about it a few days back ... but maybe that bounced too.
      Perhaps they could unsubscribe that address or set it for no email for
      us to end this bounce every time we post.