Illegal message content?

  • clueless in seattle
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 6, 2004
      I tried to post the below message to the Basic list and it bounced
      with the explanation "Illegal message content."

      Can someone explain to me how to avoid having this happen?

      mail.WEBWORLDINC.COM reports:
      TO: jestar@... [554 Illegal message content]

      ===== Unsent message follows ====
      From
      sentto-1101230-8428-1078591388-
      jestar=webworldinc.com@... Sat Mar 06 09:43:29
      2004
      16:43:09 -0000
      16:43:07 -0000
      To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
      From: "clueless in seattle" <clueless_seattle@...>
      Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 16:43:04 -0000
      Subject: [NTB] Current version? I'm still using 4.86c (!)

      Thanks to all of you for helping me get my rusty old copy of NTP up
      and running again. I now have the "Save Document" button working
      just the way I like it, the colors are working again, and my
      Quicklist is where it belongs.

      Back before my entired life fell off the edge of the world a couple
      of years ago I was using NTP 4.86c, and that's the version I've dug
      out and dusted off and am now using again.

      I'm wondering what the current version is and how it has changed.
      And if, after all this time, I would qualify for an update.

      I don't want to start up a flame war between the programmers and the
      prosodists, but I can't help wondering if any of the features that
      some of us were asking for back then ever got added:

      * Multi-level outlining?

      * On-screen underlining?

      * Columns/Tables

      P.S. Eric was kind enough to add a set of WordStar commands that I
      sent to him and I'm grateful to him to this day. I still use those
      venerable old keyboard shortcuts. I wonder if I'm the only one. I
      sure hope he has retained them in the current version.
    • Don - htmlfixit.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 6, 2004
        I think everyone has this problem currently. I think it is a bounce
        going from someones email address to the list. I wrote the list
        administrator about it a few days back ... but maybe that bounced too.
        Perhaps they could unsubscribe that address or set it for no email for
        us to end this bounce every time we post.