Re: [NTO] NoteTab Pro freezes

  • Edward
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2004
      Jody wrote:

      > Hi Ed,
      >
      > >This just started and I am not sure what I did that might have
      > >caused NoteTab Pro to freeze or lock up whenever I select the
      > >browser to view the page that I am working with. Any ideas?
      >
      > Configure your browser in View | Options | Internet and see if it
      > still happens. You might try putting it in the other browser also
      > in case if it works there.
      >
      > What browser are you using and what version of Windows?
      >
      > See ya in the funnies,
      > Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15
      >
      > Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves
      > for they shall never cease to be amused.
      > http://www.clean-funnies.com

      Jody,
      You were right as usual. For some strange reason nothing was in either
      box, they were both blank. How they were removed I have no idea. I put
      IE in the first and Mozilla in the second and both work good now. The
      mystery is what removed them from the selection box. Thanks much for
      your help.
      Ed Brown