NoteTab Pro freezes

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24 3:31 PM
      Hello everyone,
      This just started and I am not sure what I did that might have caused
      NoteTab Pro to freeze or lock up whenever I select the browser to view the
      page that I am working with. Any ideas?
      Ed

      Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss
      people

      ...author unknown
      http://www.hallfamilygen.com
      http://www.weatherford-tx.org

      ---
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 26 6:00 PM
        Hi Ed,

        >This just started and I am not sure what I did that might have
        >caused NoteTab Pro to freeze or lock up whenever I select the
        >browser to view the page that I am working with. Any ideas?

        Configure your browser in View | Options | Internet and see if it
        still happens. You might try putting it in the other browser also
        in case if it works there.

        What browser are you using and what version of Windows?

        See ya in the funnies,
        Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15

        http://www.clean-funnies.com
      • Edward
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 26 7:07 PM
          Jody wrote:

          > Hi Ed,
          >
          > >This just started and I am not sure what I did that might have
          > >caused NoteTab Pro to freeze or lock up whenever I select the
          > >browser to view the page that I am working with. Any ideas?
          >

          > What browser are you using and what version of Windows?

          I am using IE 6, FireFox 0.5 and it happens in both.
          Ed

        • John Zeman
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 26 7:35 PM
            --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, Edward <ebrown27@b...> wrote:
            > Jody wrote:
            >
            > > Hi Ed,
            > >
            > > >This just started and I am not sure what I did that might have
            > > >caused NoteTab Pro to freeze or lock up whenever I select the
            > > >browser to view the page that I am working with. Any ideas?
            > >

            > > What browser are you using and what version of Windows?
            >

            > I am using IE 6, FireFox 0.5 and it happens in both.
            > Ed

            The version of Windows used is likely where the answer will lie.

            (Anything pre NT, 2000, XP is very susceptible to things like this)

            John
          • Edward
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 27 5:49 AM
              Jody wrote:

              > Hi Ed,
              >
              > >This just started and I am not sure what I did that might have
              > >caused NoteTab Pro to freeze or lock up whenever I select the
              > >browser to view the page that I am working with. Any ideas?
              >
              > Configure your browser in View | Options | Internet and see if it
              > still happens. You might try putting it in the other browser also
              > in case if it works there.
              >
              > What browser are you using and what version of Windows?
              >
              > See ya in the funnies,
              > Jody Adair, Prov. 15:15
              >
              > Blessed are they who can laugh at themselves
              > for they shall never cease to be amused.
              > http://www.clean-funnies.com

              Jody,
              You were right as usual. For some strange reason nothing was in either
              box, they were both blank. How they were removed I have no idea. I put
              IE in the first and Mozilla in the second and both work good now. The
              mystery is what removed them from the selection box. Thanks much for
              your help.
              Ed Brown