Re: [NTO] Re: KatMouse [NTB] XP, Wireless Mouse, Notetab Pro 4.82 and scrolling

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2004
      Lotta:

      > can really use the feature that lets me scroll a not focused window.

      I first got Katmouse to solve my problems with scrolling in Ecco but
      scrolling unfocused windows is so darn useful that the odd time I don't have
      Katmouse turned on I feel lost.

      Also worth checking out if you're not using it already, is the TweakUI
      setting for X-mouse:
      -- Activation follows mouse (X-mouse)
      I use it with an activation delay of 500 ms, but don't *ever* use the
      Autoraise when activated - it breeds madness :-(

      Regards ... Alec