Re: [NTO] ASCII vs. ANSI

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 8, 2000
      Hi DA,

      > I think you already have tested ASCII 850. 850 is one of the
      > code pages used to internationalize PC's by changing the
      > character set used. For the US it is 850 so your computer is
      > probably already using 850.

      Thanks!!!

      > I don't know of the relationship of 850 to ANSI(ISO 8859-1) are
      > they supposed to be equivalent?

      No, only in the sense that it was reported that NoteTab is
      displaying the text in ANSI(ISO 8859-1) instead of ASCII 850. I
      cannot duplicate it though. I needed to know what I was looking
      at though in order to know if I was checking it correctly.
      Thanks again!

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...