Re: [NTO] Spamguard! :-(

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2004
      I was in the process of changing this setting on multiple lists at one fell
      swoop when Yahoo locked me out ;-). (It does that when you open too many
      pages at a time these days.)

      Now I have to figure out which ones made it and fix the others...

      Julie
      At 2/5/2004 14:00 +0000, you wrote:
      >Hi Sheri,
      >
      >Initially I though you were spammish because of all those reg-ex square
      >brackets and spaces.....
      >
      >But then YahooGroups announce that a message of mine is spam in my very own
      >list!
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
        Hi Julie,

        > I was in the process of changing this setting on multiple lists
        > at one fell
        > swoop when Yahoo locked me out ;-). (It does that when you open too many
        > pages at a time these days.)

        So where is the setting to disable spamguard?

        Greg
      • Julie
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
          Go to Management, Group Settings - Messages, Posting and Archives
          [ Edit ] and set SpamGuard OFF. Save Changes and you're done!

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
            Greg Chapman wrote:
            >So where is the setting to disable spamguard?

            Don't you know yet that no one actually reads the posts, Greg? ;-)
            Hopefully this is the answer. I wouldn't know because I don't own a yahoo list.

          • Greg Chapman
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 6, 2004
              Hi Lotta,

              > Hopefully this is the answer. I wouldn't know because I don't own
              > a yahoo list.

              Typical! I didn't burrow quite deep enough! :-)

              Thanks!

              Greg