Re: [NTO] Re:Website LIVES!

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      You seem to have read Pogo too.
      Ed
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: mcmaier
      To: ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, January 30, 2004 6:37 PM
      Subject: [NTO] Re:Website LIVES!

      Thanks to both you and Dart. I looked more carefully at the Tools>Internet
      Options>Settings and then I discovered the "Check for newer versions" and
      the radio buttons! Gee! Sometimes, WinXP ain't too bad a stinker!
      I think I was correct about the errant "Website" folder that was nestled
      inside another where I didn't put it. I think that WAS the correct upload
      from H partition, and of course knowing it shouldn't be there I deleted the
      whole thing.

      After lots of housecleaning on FTP and removal of old stuff and files that
      shouldn't be where they were, everything was uploaded again from the desktop
      shortcut, and all seems well so far. As the saying goes, "I discovered the
      enemy, and it was me". At least, I'll get some sleep tonight.........