I'm astonished!

  • mcmaier
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2004
      I don't know how Dart, Hugo and Ed can see ANYTHING on my website. All I get is the "can't" display page!!!

      I had a thought last night. After the uploads were done, I saw that in one of the categories called "webimages", there was another folder called "website" (which is everything) in it. That floored me. It's not supposed to be there and is not that way in my organization at all, so I removed it.

      Now, I'm wondering if that was where the new uploads were going and I should have removed everything else!

      THanks Ed----I had to recreate that new page and completely forgot to put in the reference......

      Why can you folks see something, no matter how dumb it looks, and I see nothing.......