Re: [NTO] Win XP Help

    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 29, 2004
      Hi mcmaier,

      >PS everybody---hope all have good virus protections--we were
      >bombarded with 18 attempts yesterday,and it's started again this
      >AM. Take care............

      Is that all? :) I was getting 3 or so a minute of the MyDoom worm
      at my feedback@ and Jody@ support addresses. Eric was getting
      some too. He had over 22,000 messages hit the server in a day I
      think he said. I couldn't even delete them at the server and
      download before more came in. I was getting about 500-600 in a
      day after Eric's server based filters cleaned out a lot of them.

      To me, the best virus protection is: don't open attachments
      unless you know and trust the person and they told you in the
      eMail that they attached the file and it is virus free. The best
      of the best virus protector with the latest signature file can
      get you infected if you put to much trust in them.

      bcnu,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.
      Today is obviously not your day.