Re: Quick Launch Toolbar and Shortcuts (was Re: [NTO] winXP)

    Message 1 of 9 , Jan 27, 2004
      Hi mcmaier,

      >Jody, I downloaded Tweak UI and in opening it, a message came up
      >saying it was "not a valid Win32 application.

      See if any of these help:

      Try turning off your virus software while installing.
      Try downloading again.
      Make sure you have permissions set to install.
      If you are downloading to your desktop, try a folder somewhere
      instead. You might make a Downloads folder to pet all your
      downloads in.

      >> > OK. What's "Tweak UI"----I'll look into that
      >> > next.............thanks Jody. That was fun.....mm
      >>
      >> It helps get some of the annoyances out of Windows and add a few features.
      >> It has a few little problems, but nothing serious.
      >>
      >> Try this:
      >> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp

      All Fookes Software mailing lists:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm