Multiple CD Installer

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 24, 2004
      Hi All,

      This looks like it is a pretty good program to install multiple
      programs from a CD. I cannot figure it out as of yet though. It
      is freeware (open source) programmed in Delphi (4/5).

      If anybody wants to have a go at it, you can click on the first
      link to download it. I'll be more than happy to post some
      questions and explain where I am stuck at should anybody try it
      or already uses it. I'm not sure if it is exactly what I need,
      but it looks like it. I think I would need a "Browse CD" button
      to make it work for my Fookes Software CDs.

      MultiCD Installer (?)
      http://www.nikse.dk/mi/

      All Fookes Software mailing lists:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm