placement of NTP in a partition

  • mcmaier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2004
      I'm planning to divide two large hard drives into 6 partitions. In one
      response to someone, you said Notetab should be placed in one of WinXP's
      C:// categories.

      I wasn't going to put in there, but in a 2nd partition of one of the hard
      drives. Anything wrong with that? Thank you!mm
    • Jim Hall
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2004
        McMaier,

        You can put The entire NoteTab directory on any drive you like and it will work fine as long as you have permission to modify files on that drive.
        If you are replacing Notepad with NoteTab you will want to make sure that the Notepad.ini file has the correct path in it.

        Jim