Re: [NTO] Carriage Return and Enter: Are these duplicate Keys?

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 14 , Jan 9, 2004
      Maybe we should start yet another new NoteTab forum for us
      greybeards! LOL

      Just kidding, but I can certainly relate to what Christine and Mike
      say. I've been computin' since the early 70s, had my first schooling
      in them in 1970 while I was in the navy. The only worthwhile thing I
      really got from that navy school was a working knowledge of binary
      and hex numbering which still serves me to this day.

      The more complex things tend to get, the more the basic fundamentals
      save me.

      John
      (Who is not only off topic here, but as usual, off his greybearded
      rocker too)

      --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Hopkins" <ironmike@i...>