Re: [NTO] Eudora HELP

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 6, 2000
      Hi Lotta,

      > I've lost the mail boxes window in Eudora altogether. Meaning
      > the window to the left where you see your mail boxes,
      > personalities and so on. It was just gone when I rebooted and
      > it won't come back.

      OH, now you did it! :) I tried to recreate your problem, and
      succeeded. However, I goofed and did not back up my current ini.
      I had one named .old which is mainly just a ToolBar thing I have
      to do to get back to normal. Try setting the following when
      Eudora is closed.

      MailboxesWindowPosition=566,18,745,444
      MainWindowState=3

      If that does not get it you might want to rename your ini file
      and let Eudora make a new one. Then close Eudora and copy all
      your Toolbar stuff and account info over.

      I don't have the time right now to find exactly what settings
      control it, but I know at least the two above have something
      to do with it.

      BTW, don't drag your mailbox window all the way to the side so
      that it disappears. <g>

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...