Re: Re: [NTO] powertoys

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 6, 2004
      hsavage:

      According to my records, the URL Dennis quoted is where I got the PowerTools
      I'm using on Win2K-SP4. Just checked and they are all still there :-)

      POWER TOYS http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/default.asp

      NETWORKING

      Desktop Menu
      3 KB | <1 Min @ 28.8
      Open items on your desktop from a convenient menu on the Taskbar.

      Explore From Here
      625 KB | 5 Min @ 28.8
      Open the explorer from where you are on the network or on your own
      computer's file system.

      Find X 1.2
      1,479 KB | 12 Min @ 28.8
      Adds drag-and-drop capabilities to your Find menu.

      Send to X 1.2
      2,328 KB | 19 Min @ 28.8
      An updated version of Send To Any Folder

      Tweak UI 1.33
      64 KB | 1 Min @ 28.8
      With the Tweak UI 1.1 update you can adjust your Windows user interface by
      customizing your menu speed, window animation, and Internet Explorer.

      Shortcut Target Menu 1.2
      1,911 KB | 16 Min @ 28.8
      With the Shortcut Target Menu you can find out the properties for the file
      to which a shortcut is pointing.

      Regards ... Alec