Re: [NTO] Eudora HELP

  • Paul King
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 6, 2000
      Hi Lotta:

      Sorry. I see you have already been in Tools and
      nothing works. Afraid I have no good advice.

      Paul King
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 6, 2000
        Hi Lotta,

        > I've lost the mail boxes window in Eudora altogether. Meaning
        > the window to the left where you see your mail boxes,
        > personalities and so on. It was just gone when I rebooted and
        > it won't come back.

        OH, now you did it! :) I tried to recreate your problem, and
        succeeded. However, I goofed and did not back up my current ini.
        I had one named .old which is mainly just a ToolBar thing I have
        to do to get back to normal. Try setting the following when
        Eudora is closed.

        MailboxesWindowPosition=566,18,745,444
        MainWindowState=3

        If that does not get it you might want to rename your ini file
        and let Eudora make a new one. Then close Eudora and copy all
        your Toolbar stuff and account info over.

        I don't have the time right now to find exactly what settings
        control it, but I know at least the two above have something
        to do with it.

        BTW, don't drag your mailbox window all the way to the side so
        that it disappears. <g>

        mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...