Re: Powertoys

  • rosewaygiles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
      Hi

      I'm a new member here so it's nice to be able to assist!

      The latest version of TweakUI which does work with Windows 2000 is v.
      1.33 and is available from http://www.microsoft
      com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp

      Hope that helps.

      Elaine
    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 6, 2004
        rosewaygiles wrote:

        >Hi
        >
        >I'm a new member here so it's nice to be able to assist!
        >
        >The latest version of TweakUI which does work with Windows 2000 is v.
        >1.33 and is available from http://www.microsoft
        >com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp
        >
        >Hope that helps.
        >
        >Elaine

        Hi Elaine,

        Thanks, it's nice to be right also, that is same link Dennis sent on his
        second try, you got the version correct also. and I've already
        downloaded it.

        http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp

        Thanks all,

        hrs