Re: OpenOffice Beginner

  • acummingsus
    Message 1 of 18 , Jan 5, 2004
      --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "Fay" <feigh@i...> wrote:
      > Can anyone point me to a list like this one, or a forum, where
      beginners
      > with OpenOffice can ask questions about the basics? I'm only
      concerned about
      > the word processor at this stage. I did Google, but haven't found

      http://gmane.org/lists.php

      gmane.org their lists page, scroll down just a little ways and there's

      gmane.comp.openoffice.questions

      that particular url/link I enclosed above, the links on its page is
      designed to bring up a default NNTP news client when clicked on.

      But they may also have a www web interface as an alternative to using
      an NNTP news client app.

      I used to subscribe to some their groups using NNTP client (Mozilla).

      I need to get my 'puter set up again for that and re initiate or
      begin again with it.

      --
      Alan.
    • acummingsus
      Message 2 of 18 , Jan 5, 2004
        --- In ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com, "Fay" <feigh@i...> wrote:
        > Can anyone point me to a list like this one, or a forum, where
        beginners
        > with OpenOffice can ask questions about the basics?

        http://news.gmane.org/index.php?prefix=gmane.comp.openoffice

        http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.openoffice.questions/cutoff=54260

        Web interface of . . .comp.openoffice

        and

        . . .comp.openoffice.questions

        --
        Alan.
      • Manuel123
        Message 3 of 18 , Jan 7, 2004
          How can I write polaco with windows XP. Thanks in advanced.
          I use a spanish windows xp.

          ---
          Annotatio:
          "Para un pc vale 1 programa y para otros no. Cada persona es un mundo, cada pc es otro."
          ---
          Caso de devolución repetidas de respuestas enviar un mensaje de aviso a <incidencias@...>