Images in Explorer

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2004
      Hi all!
      I'm working with a huge number of images and one of the helpful W2K items is
      to be able to view them in Explorer by choosing View/Thumbnails.

      I have several .tif files that simply display the icon.
      I went into Tools/Folder Options/File Types and set the .tif extension to
      open with C:\WINNT\explorer.exe "%1". (It actually added the %1 thing
      itself.)

      Anyway, I'm still showing it wants to open with one of those Kodak viewer
      things in the Accessories folder and won't show me the actual picture.

      Does anyone know how to make this work?
      It was interesting to see I could effect some of the right-click options
      through this window!

      Thanks & Namasté,

      Christine
      -©¿©-