Registry and mailto

  • bizshop1
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 26, 2003
      I use a clip in Notetab for sending mail with Blat. I'd like to fix
      it so I can click on a mailto link on any website and it will open
      up notetab with the To: field filled in.

      I have changed the Windows Registry so in fact it does open my
      newmail clip by modifying the registry key

      HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT/mailto/shell/open/command key to read

      C:\NoteTab\notepro.exe /L="Email:New Msg"

      Now, how do I pass the variable data of the actual mailto link,
      ie mailto:steve@... should pass the email address to the clip

      Any help appreciated