Re: [NTO] Ascii Christmas Letter Template - Where Found?

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 20, 2003
      The program that does the same as the webpage Don Passenger pointed to is
      AsciiMagic 1.1. The problem is that if the image is too big then things become
      very slow. However, what I think Jody is looking for is available on Desktop
      Publishing such as Serif Pageplus where the boundaries are set in terms of a
      shape that text will type into.

      By the way, please cut out the biblical quotes. People that want them will find
      them for themselves, and the rest of us have no requirement of them on
      software and computer support lists. We are not all Christians and not all
      Christians approve.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk