Re: [NTO] Ascii Christmas Letter Template - Where Found?

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 19, 2003
      Hi Don,

      I ended up doing it myself - 'twas not too hard after all. <g>
      The software and web page thingies did not do what I needed,
      but thanks!!!

      >do a google search for ascii art program
      >you'll get stuff like this:
      >http://www.users.totalise.co.uk/~wardog/index.html
      >http://www.degraeve.com/gif2txt.shtml
      >but note it only works on 89a gif's

      See ya in the funnies!
      jody

      []

      clean-funnies.com, fookes.us, notetab.net
      sojourner.us, purewords.org, sureword.net

    • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 20, 2003
        The program that does the same as the webpage Don Passenger pointed to is
        AsciiMagic 1.1. The problem is that if the image is too big then things become
        very slow. However, what I think Jody is looking for is available on Desktop
        Publishing such as Serif Pageplus where the boundaries are set in terms of a
        shape that text will type into.

        By the way, please cut out the biblical quotes. People that want them will find
        them for themselves, and the rest of us have no requirement of them on
        software and computer support lists. We are not all Christians and not all
        Christians approve.

        Adrian Worsfold

        http://www.pluralist.co.uk