Ref. Directory Opus and ExamDiff

  • John Zeman
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2003
      I'm combining two things here. Awhile back some of us were talking
      about file managers here, and also currently on the ntb-clips board
      there's a discussion going on about launching the file comparing
      utility called ExamDiff via a clip.

      Reference the file managers, for whoever might be interested
      Directory Opus is having a Christmas sale this month. A single user
      install can be purchased for $50.00 Australian or about $35.00
      American.

      Also for those who use ExamDiff, I've found DOpus does great job of
      launching ExamDiff to compare the two files I have selected in DOpus.

      Link to GP Software:
      http://www.gpsoft.com.au/

      John