Help on .rtf Needed

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2000
      Hi All,

      I'm try to change the font of a pre-formatted .rtf file. Is
      there a way in Word 97 to change the regular text size, but leave
      the headings alone doing a Ctrl+A? If not, how do I change it in
      NoteTab. Here is what I see:

      \par \page
      \pard \b\fs48 Introduction\cf2
      \par \pard \plain\fs20\cf2\cb1
      \par \cf1 NoteTab\plain\fs20\cf1\cb1 \'99 is an award-winning text
      and HTML editor for Windows 95, 98, NT4, 2000, and higher...<snip>...
      \par

      So, the introduction is bold, normal, Arial 24 and the main text
      is Normal, Arial 10pt. Hmm? Maybe fs48 and fs20 is double the
      number of the pt size. bb. Hey, hey, hey. Thanks for your help
      guys and gals. :) fs24 looks better. <g> Now you can tell me how
      to do it in Word 97. ;)

      \pard \b\fs48 Introduction\cf2
      \par \pard \plain\fs24\cf2\cb1
      \par \cf1 NoteTab\plain\fs24\cf1\cb1 \

      Hmm? Maybe I will add syntax highlighting. <g>

      mailto:ntb-OffTopic-Subscribe@...