Re: [NTO] IE v6 WinXPHome

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2003
      Hi Greg,

      Perhaps you have the same problem I did. It was Brian Binder (I
      think) that found the answer. If you have TweakUI running go to
      Control Panel | Tweak UI | IE | and check the first item, Add new
      Documents to Documents on the Start menu. It was preventing my
      recently used documents to appear in MS Word under the File menu
      and a number of other things including Help.

      >How do you activate the Print Dialogue option to print "Current
      >Page" on Internet Explorer v6?

      bcnu,
      jody

      I can only please one person a day.