RE: [NTO] Drives Not Coming/Showing up in Windows

    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 21, 2003
      Hi Jim,

      >You might want to check again :-)
      >
      >http://www.iomega.com/software/index.html
      >
      >The download wizard has 6 different Zip100 selections and 14 OS
      >options as well as 12 language choices with 87 English software
      >versions depending on your system configuration.

      I still got the one size fits all. :) I use that loosely though.
      English is an automatic for me as is Win95/98/ME/2000/NT/2000.
      You don't find all that out though until program download time.
      However, thanks to you Jim I did get just the drivers for ADPAT
      (sp) instead of the MegaWare for Iomega Ware. I have to wait
      until I get another monitor to test it out though.

      >> I'm not 'zackly sure if it is the correct download, but it
      >> appeared to me that it was a one size fits all like Logitech
      >> mice drivers, etc.

      Options for Off Topic List
      All Fookes Software YahooGroups lists:
      http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm