Re: [NTO] Smart Group

  • phil
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
      From: "Julie" <jlg61@...>
      To: <ntb-OffTopic@egroups.com>
      Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 3:01 PM
      Subject: Re: [NTO] Smart Group

      > At 02:50 PM 06/02/2000 -0700, phil wrote:
      > >When I first got Wih98-SE, the folders had their name printed in them
      when
      > >I opened them. I have now managed to lose that feature. Anyone know
      > >how to get it back?
      >
      > Is View | Toolbars | Address Bar checked?

      I AM NOT YELLING. YES IT IS CHECKED. IN EXPLORER -PHIL E

      > Julie

      > Bids starting at $7 for thousands of products - uBid.com

    • Julie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
        Try this:

        View | Folder Options | View and check the tab that says
        Display the full path in titlebar.

        Julie
      • phil
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
          That did not do it, but I was clicking around some of that stuff, and got it
          back on. I know not how. Thanks You got me doing stuff that I did not
          know to do, and I fixed it. Now I can't un-fix it so I could see what I
          did.

          Poor Old Soul in the Desert.
          (Las Vegas is just over the hill)
          (So am I)