Re: [NTO] Smart Group

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
      At 02:50 PM 06/02/2000 -0700, phil wrote:
      >When I first got Wih98-SE, the folders had their name printed in them when
      >I opened them. I have now managed to lose that feature. Anyone know
      >how to get it back?

      Is View | Toolbars | Address Bar checked?

      Julie
    • phil
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
        > At 02:50 PM 06/02/2000 -0700, phil wrote:
        > >When I first got Wih98-SE, the folders had their name printed in them
        when
        > >I opened them. I have now managed to lose that feature. Anyone know
        > >how to get it back?
        >
        > Is View | Toolbars | Address Bar checked?

        I AM NOT YELLING. YES IT IS CHECKED. IN EXPLORER -PHIL E

        > Julie

        > Bids starting at $7 for thousands of products - uBid.com

      • Julie
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
          Try this:

          View | Folder Options | View and check the tab that says
          Display the full path in titlebar.

          Julie
        • phil
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
            That did not do it, but I was clicking around some of that stuff, and got it
            back on. I know not how. Thanks You got me doing stuff that I did not
            know to do, and I fixed it. Now I can't un-fix it so I could see what I
            did.

            Poor Old Soul in the Desert.
            (Las Vegas is just over the hill)
            (So am I)