Re:"PowerDesk5"

  • Mordechai
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2003
      Hello Friends,
      First I want to thank all of you who answered my question about the "PD" program - thanks a lot.
      Second, I have installed the evaluation program and all was nice and well, but when I right-clicked on a file to get the context menu, there was that "XP" error message how sorry they are to close the program, and it closed.
      A right-click on a directory poped-up the context menu.
      After reboot thing were no better, so I uninstalled the program :-((
      I mailed "Ontrack" about this issue, I hope to get some answers from there.
      Thanks again
      Mordechai M.
      airflow@...