PowerDesk 5 and ExplorerPlus

  • Paul M. King
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2003
      PD5 fans:

      If I had been reading all of my techie newsletters, I'd probably be on top of this news. It sounds like ExplorerPlus will be well worth downloading, although PD5 hasn't failed me for most of my needs. I had some doubts the ex-owners would do right by PD5. I wonder if MS will challenge the name ExplorerPlus?

      PK