Smart Group

  • phil
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
      When I first got Wih98-SE, the folders had their name printed in them when
      I opened them. I have now managed to lose that feature. Anyone know
      how to get it back?

      Retards Inc.
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
        At 02:50 PM 06/02/2000 -0700, phil wrote:
        >When I first got Wih98-SE, the folders had their name printed in them when
        >I opened them. I have now managed to lose that feature. Anyone know
        >how to get it back?

        Is View | Toolbars | Address Bar checked?

        Julie
      • phil
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
          > At 02:50 PM 06/02/2000 -0700, phil wrote:
          > >When I first got Wih98-SE, the folders had their name printed in them
          when
          > >I opened them. I have now managed to lose that feature. Anyone know
          > >how to get it back?
          >
          > Is View | Toolbars | Address Bar checked?

          I AM NOT YELLING. YES IT IS CHECKED. IN EXPLORER -PHIL E

          > Julie

          > Bids starting at $7 for thousands of products - uBid.com

        • Julie
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
            Try this:

            View | Folder Options | View and check the tab that says
            Display the full path in titlebar.

            Julie
          • phil
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 2, 2000
              That did not do it, but I was clicking around some of that stuff, and got it
              back on. I know not how. Thanks You got me doing stuff that I did not
              know to do, and I fixed it. Now I can't un-fix it so I could see what I
              did.

              Poor Old Soul in the Desert.
              (Las Vegas is just over the hill)
              (So am I)