RE: [NTO] Word 2002 Recent List

  • Brian Binder
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 7, 2003
      > Well, I see how I missed it. It is dulled/greyed and I don't know
      > how to get it active. I have it activated via MS FWIW. ???

      Normally this will happen in 2000/XP environments, as opposed to Windows 98
      or Me.

      Are you using TweakUI?

      Check out this TID and post back. This will hopefully solve this annoyance.

      http://support.microsoft.com?id=kb;;Q284896

      Brian
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 8, 2003
        Hi Brian,

        You da man!!! :) Fixed it right up.

        What a dumb thing to call multiple tabs on the Taskbar when
        opening additional files:

        Options | Windows in Taskbar

        >> Well, I see how I missed it. It is dulled/greyed and I don't know
        >> how to get it active. I have it activated via MS FWIW. ???
        >
        >Normally this will happen in 2000/XP environments, as opposed to Windows 98
        >or Me.
        >
        >Are you using TweakUI?
        >
        >Check out this TID and post back. This will hopefully solve this annoyance.
        >
        >http://support.microsoft.com?id=kb;;Q284896

        Options for Off Topic List
        All Fookes Software YahooGroups lists:
        http://www.fookes.us/maillist.htm