Setting up image map information

  • Adrian/ Rosemary Worsfold
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
      Sorry, wrong list but I'm not subscribed/ lost address.

      <.div align="center">
      <.img src=".gif" border="0" usemap="#">
      <./div>
      <.map name="">

      I've been trying to create a clip for this opener above to image maps (Map This
      program leaves this information off) and the idea is to find the file, say a .gif
      and input it via a box. Image and image map html will always be together in the
      same folder. I can do that but it always gives width and height information not
      wanted, but then I cannot make the usemap and the map name have the same
      name (as I'd like it) as the gif or jpg before the file type. I'm sure the
      component bits are in different places, but the constructs of existing clips
      seem to need each other. Perhaps someone can indicate how this can be
      done. Thank you.

      Adrian Worsfold

      http://www.pluralist.co.uk
    • Julie
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 5, 2003
        Hi Adrian,

        >Sorry, wrong list but I'm not subscribed/ lost address.

        You might want to forward this to the HTML list...

        Post message: ntb-html@yahoogroups.com
        Subscribe: ntb-html-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

        ...not only for a broader subscriber base, but there may be others
        interested in doing the same thing not subscribed here?

        Julie