Re: [NTO] Eudora toolbar problems

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2000

      Alle 20.12 Wednesday 31/05/2000 -0700, Paul M. King ha mandato a Marco
      questo messaggio:

      >I suspect maybe the Eudora.ini
      >file is screwed up. And
      >Eudora.ini is very complex in 4.3.1.

      Rename it, so Eudora creates a new .ini file with default values.

      Bye!

      Marco Bernardini
    • Lloyd
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
        Hi Paul,

        >My Eudora toolbar is acting up and I need some advice. The
        >right side of the toolbar has vanished. Right clicking there
        >produces the customary drop down box to select, add, subtract,
        >and activate various commands. Once I add a command, I
        >cannot remove it, however.

        I was having some intermittent problems with the toolbar They seemed to
        clear themselves (which never is good). AFter I upgraded to 4.3.2 the
        problem was gone completely. The .ini file was probably replaced, so your
        idea there was probably good.

        Lloyd