RE: [NTO] inexpensive hosting services

  • Christine
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
      I have a GREAT service, Ed. Zero down time (really. ZERO), good bandwidth
      and space options, web and pop3 mail, all the bells and whistles. Good
      teach support, too, if you need it. Usually within moments. Try
      http://www.npsis.com I don't get anything from it, but if you do go with
      them it asks for a referring domain. 2 of mine are yogadancer.com and
      EveningsFall.com, if you wouldn't mind. I like them to know I think highly
      enough of them to recommend them.

      I put all my clients on them.
      Christine