inexpensive hosting services

  • Ed Brown
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
      This was discussed a few days ago. I would like to look into it more
      closely. Those of you who use that are presently using a service for less
      than US $60 per year, how much down time does the host have annually? Does
      the hosting service offer a control panel, and finally does the hosting
      service offer a plan to upload from your computer to the site that they host
      for you?
      Ed
      edbrown27@...
    • Christine
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2003
        I have a GREAT service, Ed. Zero down time (really. ZERO), good bandwidth
        and space options, web and pop3 mail, all the bells and whistles. Good
        teach support, too, if you need it. Usually within moments. Try
        http://www.npsis.com I don't get anything from it, but if you do go with
        them it asks for a referring domain. 2 of mine are yogadancer.com and
        EveningsFall.com, if you wouldn't mind. I like them to know I think highly
        enough of them to recommend them.

        I put all my clients on them.
        Christine