Re: [NTO] call alert software

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 22, 2003
      Hi Mike:

      Bell Sympatico (here in Canada) offered a software program that did what
      you're asking about. It was quite useful until I got cable and could be
      integrated with call display offered by Bell Canada.

      Try googling: "incoming phone call alert program" - I got a bunch of hits
      that looked promising but haven't investigated any of them ...

      Regards ... Alec