Eudora toolbar problems

  • Paul M. King
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2000
      Hi Fellow Notetabbers:

      My Eudora toolbar is acting up and I need some advice. The
      right side of the toolbar has vanished. Right clicking there
      produces the customary drop down box to select, add, subtract,
      and activate various commands. Once I add a command, I
      cannot remove it, however.

      Neither am I able to add custom (drag and drop) commands by selecting
      Customizing from the drop box. I suspect maybe the Eudora.ini
      file is screwed up. I have tried reinstalling Eudora 4.3.1 to no avail. And
      Eudora.ini is very complex in 4.3.1.

      I ask here because it is taking a very long time to get tech help in
      Eudora. Has anyone had similar experience? The only manual I
      have is of no help for this problem.

      Paul King
    • Marco Bernardini
      Message 2 of 3 , May 31, 2000

        Alle 20.12 Wednesday 31/05/2000 -0700, Paul M. King ha mandato a Marco
        questo messaggio:

        >I suspect maybe the Eudora.ini
        >file is screwed up. And
        >Eudora.ini is very complex in 4.3.1.

        Rename it, so Eudora creates a new .ini file with default values.

        Bye!

        Marco Bernardini
      • Lloyd
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
          Hi Paul,

          >My Eudora toolbar is acting up and I need some advice. The
          >right side of the toolbar has vanished. Right clicking there
          >produces the customary drop down box to select, add, subtract,
          >and activate various commands. Once I add a command, I
          >cannot remove it, however.

          I was having some intermittent problems with the toolbar They seemed to
          clear themselves (which never is good). AFter I upgraded to 4.3.2 the
          problem was gone completely. The .ini file was probably replaced, so your
          idea there was probably good.

          Lloyd