Re: [NTO] Eudora

  • Marco Bernardini
    Message 1 of 5 , May 29, 2000

      Alle 22.30 Monday 29/05/2000 -0700, phil ha mandato a Marco questo messaggio:

      >I'm not shouting, it is just my way of making it easy to see my answer.

      Suggestion for who has a small screen at 640 x 480: there is a nice narrow
      font, monospaced and very readable, called "Abadi MT Condensed".

      I don't remember where I get it: it must be in 98 or MS-Plus.

      However I found it at http://gs186.sp.cs.cmu.edu/ (Uh! I don't know
      altavista indexes even fonts contained into HTML pages! more than 800
      results for Abadi!)

      Hope this helps!

      Marco Bernardini