Re: [NTO] Anti Virus (was Re: SPAM/Filtering )

  • Fay
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 4, 2003
      I have Vet. It wasn't expensive and there's an annual update fee of under
      $Aus50.00. Usually there are five or six updates per week. When things are
      interesting, I've had three in a day.
      My friends who use Norton have a similar story--although not everyone sees
      their updates come in--the program just gets on with it.
      If a virus is changing rapidly, I don't think something I updated last week
      is really going to be up there at the front when today's version hits. It
      might be like expecting my smallpox vaccination to protect me from the
      latest viral influenza.