SPAM/Filtering (was Re: [NTO] European Government Software Patents Vote)

    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi Ed,

      Lotta along with others on the different groups you do not want
      to filter. Lotta passes out some excellent information.

      Personally, if I wanted to use SPAM in my filter I would make a
      secondary "AND" for each yahoogroups you are on. I never looked
      at OE's rules or whatever they call their filters, but you should
      be able to do an AND so it would be something like "spam" in the
      heading and "ntb-OffTopic@yahoogroups.com" in the heading to
      filter to your In box. You need to pay attention to the order
      you have the filters setup in. In Eudora you would have the
      filter example above above the regular single "spam" you may
      have.

      > Because you have -spam01- in your email address you always wind
      > up in my delete folder. Your messages are spam my spam remover
      > decided. <g>
      >
      >> From: "loro" <loro-spam01-@...>

      All Fookes Software YahooGroups lists: