RE: [NTO] Banners WAS: [NTB] my eyes - I see ads!

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi Lotta,

      > No, they come in the emails! They came in the emails. Your post
      > doesn't have a banner and is plain text. From hereon I'll only
      > accept posts from John Zeman. Let it be known.

      Sounds like it's your HTML setting for just the basic list that has got
      corrupted. In my experience, this kind of thing is not unusual for
      YahooGroups. :-(

      Hopefully, everyone's messages here reach you with no more than little text

      Greg
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
        Greg Chapman wrote:
        >Sounds like it's your HTML setting for just the basic list that has got
        >corrupted. In my experience, this kind of thing is not unusual for
        >YahooGroups. :-(

        Nope, thank heavens it was the option change made by the Yahoo troll. I've eagerly awaited a post to one of the other lists and one just came in on NTB and it was clean as newly fallen snow.

        >Hopefully, everyone's messages here reach you with no more than little text

        Oh yes!