Re: [NTO] Banners WAS: [NTB] my eyes - I see ads!

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hi John,
      >If you happen to view these messages online as I do, then I highly
      >second what Alex suggested on the basic list about using the
      >Proxomitron web filter armed with the special yahoo filter..

      No, they come in the emails! They came in the emails. Your post doesn't have a banner and is plain text. From hereon I'll only accept posts from John Zeman. Let it be known.

      Happy again!
      Lotta
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
        Hi Lotta,

        > No, they come in the emails! They came in the emails. Your post
        > doesn't have a banner and is plain text. From hereon I'll only
        > accept posts from John Zeman. Let it be known.

        Sounds like it's your HTML setting for just the basic list that has got
        corrupted. In my experience, this kind of thing is not unusual for
        YahooGroups. :-(

        Hopefully, everyone's messages here reach you with no more than little text

        Greg
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 2, 2003
          Greg Chapman wrote:
          >Sounds like it's your HTML setting for just the basic list that has got
          >corrupted. In my experience, this kind of thing is not unusual for
          >YahooGroups. :-(

          Nope, thank heavens it was the option change made by the Yahoo troll. I've eagerly awaited a post to one of the other lists and one just came in on NTB and it was clean as newly fallen snow.

          >Hopefully, everyone's messages here reach you with no more than little text

          Oh yes!