Re: [NTO] Getting error while reading copied data to paste in new doc.

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2003
      > I had installed Netscape 7.1 which drove my computer nuts,

      I had a problem with this package when I selected the option that
      keeps the
      program in memory for faster start-up. Uninstalling and reinstalling
      w/o
      that option cleared up my problem.
      --

      A reinstall of Windows 98SE, and Notetab doesn't solve the problem, I
      have uninstallled Netscape 7.1 and am back top 4.79, still no paste

      Jeff Scism, http://blacksheep.rootsweb.com/ International Blacksheep
      Society of Genealogists
      http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~scismfam/ Family websites

      ALL outgoing mail and attachments are screened by Norton Anti-virus.
      I update daily.

      Mail from ROOTSWEB.com Mail lists can not carry attachments,
      any virus mail purporting to be from a Rootsweb.com list is FORGED.