Re: Privacy

  • Larry Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2000
      Hi Wojciech,

      I see that Marco and Harvey already recommended OptOut, which I
      also use. The author of OptOut, Steve Gibson, hosts a news group for
      OptOut and for ZoneAlarm on his site. He is not associated with
      ZoneAlarm, but his site is the one that first directed me to it. I am not on
      either of these newsgroups, but do check in on the web occasionally.

      If you cannot get ZoneAlarm to return your messages, they have a good
      FAQ on ZoneAlarm, but you better read it before asking any questions
      on the news group. From some of the posts I have read, some of the
      members of the group are "rougher" in language and attitude, than I
      experience with the NoteTab lists.

      HTH,

      (I just got up from my Sunday afternoon nap and first sent this message
      from the wrong e-mail address, so of course it did not work, but it also
      has not bounced back yet. Weird!)
      Larry Hamilton mailto:Larry_H@...
      http://www.HamiltonGenSociety.org/
      My Web Site: http://notlimaH.tripod.com