Re: [NTO] Safe?

  • Don Passenger
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 6, 2003
      as long as you know their number is their number, big deal
      don't you give it out over the phone when you order something?
      I would even email it if they wanted broken in several emails
      give em franki's address, he can hook them up with secure submission

      how do you think they process the card from the merchant .... send a
      transmission over a phone line is the most likely answer

      --

      Don Passenger