Re: [NTO] Trying to convert a whole page to HTML by using clipbook clip.

    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 27, 2003
      Hi Jeff,

      I forgot to mention that you would use the two commands directly
      below after selecting text in the Clip (if you not wanting to
      manually selecting it beforehand.

      ^!Toolbar Document to HTML
      ^!Menu Modify/"Document to HTML"/"No Character Conversion"

      Note: They will act differently if text is selected just like when you
      click on the item in the menu or icon in the Toolbar or Shortcut menu.

      If you are running a Clip which I gather you are and need to
      select some text you might use one of the following:

      ^!Select [Paragraph|All|-nnn|+nnn]
      ^!Jump 500
      ^!SelectTo 1:1
      ^!Find "Stuff" S