Re: [NTO] Trying to convert a whole page to HTML by using clipbook clip.

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 27, 2003
      Hi Jeff

      >try alt+M D P
      >--
      >That DOES the select all and the MODIFY drop down, BUT stops there, I
      >want it to do a convert to HTML With para Tags.

      Maybe I'm missing something, but one/both of these do what you want
      bypassing the ^!Keyboard command?

      ^!Toolbar Document to HTML
      ^!Menu Modify/"Document to HTML"/"No Character Conversion"

      Note: They will act differently if text is selected just like when you
      click on the item in the menu or icon in the Toolbar or Shortcut menu.

      If you are running a Clip which I gather you are and need to
      select some text you might use one of the following:

      ^!Select [Paragraph|All|-nnn|+nnn]
      ^!Jump 500
      ^!SelectTo 1:1
      ^!Find "Stuff" S