Re: [NTO] Trying to convert a whole page to HTML by using clipbook clip.

  • Jeff Scism
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2003
      try alt+M D P
      --

      That DOES the select all and the MODIFY drop down, BUT stops there, I
      want it to do a convert to HTML With para Tags.
      ~~~

      Jeff Scism, <a href="http://blacksheep.rootsweb.com/">International
      Blacksheep Society of Genealogists</A><BR>

      AKA in Geocaching circles "GeoCan"

      Geography, genealogy, geocaching, geology, I am stuck in the Gs.
    • Jeff Scism

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 27, 2003
          Hi Jeff

          >try alt+M D P
          >--
          >That DOES the select all and the MODIFY drop down, BUT stops there, I
          >want it to do a convert to HTML With para Tags.

          Maybe I'm missing something, but one/both of these do what you want
          bypassing the ^!Keyboard command?

          ^!Toolbar Document to HTML
          ^!Menu Modify/"Document to HTML"/"No Character Conversion"

          Note: They will act differently if text is selected just like when you
          click on the item in the menu or icon in the Toolbar or Shortcut menu.

          If you are running a Clip which I gather you are and need to
          select some text you might use one of the following:

          ^!Select [Paragraph|All|-nnn|+nnn]
          ^!Jump 500
          ^!SelectTo 1:1
          ^!Find "Stuff" S